Friday 9 December 2016

A Wedding Video from Rise Hall in Rise, near Beverley in East Yorkshire

Lucy-Ellie and Chris Decided to tie the knot at Rise Hall in Rise, near Beverley in East Yorkshire

After a touching ceremony at Rise Church the celebrations began at Rise Hall, famously owned and run as a wedding venue by TV's Sarah Beeny. Once the speeches were out of the way everyone partied into the night to round off this very special day for Lucy-Ellie and Chris

I'd like to thank Lucy-Ellie, Chris and their families and friends for making me feel welcome and allowing me to create a video of their special day.

For more information visit www.yorkshire-wedding-videos.co.uk or www.peterrushfilms.co.uk




Thanks for stopping by! I'm Pete and I'm an experienced wedding videographer based in the heart of West Yorkshire's Bronte Country. I am ideally situated to create a stylish wedding video of your church wedding or civil ceremony throughout Yorkshire, the North of England and beyond

I offer a totally relaxed, unobtrusive filming style using the latest professional equipment, capturing your big day to perfection. My background in creative documentary making means that I have the skills to film your big day as naturally as it happens. Nothing is staged, nothing is posed and nothing is faked - your big day is filmed as naturally as possible with the minimum of fuss.

By using a careful blend of unobtrusive and 'fly-on-the wall' documentary styles, combined with contemporary and creative production methods, Yorkshire Wedding Videos will create a production as individual as you are.

Over the years I have regularly filmed weddings Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Skipton, Keighley, Ilkley, Otley, Harrogate, Ripon and across the Craven District. I am ideally placed to film weddings in Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cheshire, Derbyshire, County Durham and beyond.

Although based in Yorkshire I can film weddings across the country, have a look at my prices and contact me for a travel quotation

www.yorkshire-wedding-videos.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

A wedding video from Clayton Church and The Woodlands Hotel in Leeds

Gemma & Chris  Wedding Video Trailer from Clayton Church and The Woodlands Hotel in Leeds The bride looked stunning in her wedding dr...